I didn’t write much on this site in 2015. I let the stuff of life zap my time and creativity so much that I missed the mark on many of my goals. That’s a bummer for me … But 2015 is over now. There’s nothing to be gained from continuing to beat myself up. So I move forward and commit to do better in 2016.
Unfortunately, not writing much didn’t leave me with many posts to choose from for the Best of Buzz 2015 countdown. Another bummer.
However, I continued to write monthly with the Performance I Create team even when I wasn’t posting here … If you don’t know, PIC is a multi-contributor blog where professionals share knowledge and information about improving performance and productivity through human performance improvement, training/learning and development, process improvement, instructional design, human resources, communication, social media, leadership, or productivity. Our contributors are an awesome group of HR professionals, managers, professors, researchers and entrepreneurs.
In addition to writing at PIC, I worked with the team to create, launch and host a monthly Podcast. Each episode features a roundtable discussion with the PIC team and other professionals in the social HR space discussing headlines and hot topics from a human resource management perspective. Check out our first 4 episodes on BlogTalkRadio and iTunes!
As for writing, here are my Top 15 Posts combined from The Buzz on HR and from PIC in 2015:
15. Don’t Get It Twisted — Busyness Does NOT Equal Productivity
14. You Know It’s Time to Make a Job Change If …
13. How to Ensure Mediocre Performance
12. Stop Whining and Start Winning at Work
9. HR is Headed for Self Destruction
8. The 5 Phrases that are Hurting Your Reputation
7. You Know It’s Time To Contact HR If …
5. The NFL Got It Wrong — and Leaders Should Pay Attention (Deflate-Gate)
3. No, You Cannot Define Culture
2. The Art of Conflict Maintenance
Thank you for your support of me and this blog. Happy New Year!
Be the first to comment