I love classic Christmas movies.
The joy of the simple, feel-good stories and the sweet nostalgia of watching the same shows and movies year after year just can’t be beat.
For a few years on this blog, I dedicate several posts in December to the classics, old and new. Each post is full of fun, practical inspiration from me and an amazing line-up of guest contributors. For 2018, I will add 3 fresh, new posts to my Holiday Classics Series.
After a year of writing and speaking about heavy topics like microagression, pay disparity and discrimination, I choose end the year with something a little lighter before starting again with these difficult but necessary subjects in January 2019.
The holiday fun will start December 11th.
Until then, relive the magic of yesteryear with these throwbacks:
- Santa’s Leadership Sucks
- Guarding Against The Grinch
- It Really Is Wonderful
- Misfits, Brown-Nosers, A-Holes … and Elf
- HR Executive of the Year: Ebenezer Scrooge?
- 5 Lessons from National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation
- There You Are Norton — the People Try and Lick That
- You Just Might Get It
- Not Your Typical Christmas Carol
- All is Not as it Seems: HR Lessons from Christmas in Connecticut
- Who’s Guiding Your Sleigh?
- Who is the Real Scrooge? The Boss or the Employee?
- Changing with Faith — HR Lessons from the Preacher’s Wife
- Leadership Lessons from the Grinch
- Don’t Shoot Your Eye Out
- 3 Management Lessons from A Charlie Brown Christmas
- 8 Things You’ve Never Noticed in Frosty the Snowman
- 5 Management Lessons from Die Hard
I look forward to decking the halls together and finishing this year strong.