I love Christmas movies.
The joy of the simple, feel-good stories and the sweet nostalgia of watching the same shows and movies year after year just can’t be beat.
For the few years on this blog, I dedicated several posts in December to Christmas classic movies. Each posts was full of fun, practical inspiration from me and an amazing line-up of guest contributors.
So I decided to revive my Holiday Classics Series with 3 fresh, new posts this year. The fun will start on December 19th.
Until then, relive the magic of yesteryear by reading these throwbacks:
- Santa’s Leadership Sucks
- Guarding Against The Grinch
- It Really Is Wonderful
- Misfits, Brown-Nosers, A-Holes … and Elf
- HR Executive of the Year: Ebenezer Scrooge?
- 5 Lessons from National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation
- There You Are Norton — the People Try and Lick That
- You Just Might Get It
- Not Your Typical Christmas Carol
- All is Not as it Seems: HR Lessons from Christmas in Connecticut
- Who’s Guiding Your Sleigh?
- Who is the Real Scrooge? The Boss or the Employee?
- Changing with Faith — HR Lessons from the Preacher’s Wife
- Leadership Lessons from the Grinch
- Don’t Shoot Your Eye Out
Deck the halls, yo! It’s the most wonderful time of the year